SkinScript RX addresses blemish-prone skin also. Acne can come in various forms – oily, normal and dry. That’s where your aesthetician / esthetician comes in. Your professional needs to determine the best products for your skin type – just keep in mind that not all blemished skin is treated equally. Mild teen or adult acne could be classified as minor breakouts, mostly open comedomes, some closed comedones, and a few papules and pustules. Professional treatment by your physician and/or aesthetician will accelerate the healing and control of acne, but correct home care is critical to control acneic skin on a daily basis.
Each Skin Care Rx Kit Includes
- Raspberry Refining Cleanser (Formerly Blemish Control Cleanser)
- Clarifying Toner Pads 50 Count (Formerly Blemish Control Toner Salicylic Pads)
- Blemish Spot Treatment
- Light Aloe Moisturizer
Recommended Skin Types
The Skin Script Rx Mild Acne Skin Kit is recommended for those who suffer from mild teen and adult acne or occasional breakouts. It is appropriate for both men and women.
- Reduces the frequency and severity of breakouts and blemishes
- Absorbs excess oil and regulates sebaceous gland activity to prevent future breakouts
- Brightens the overall tone of the skin for a more vibrant look
- Tones the skin for a smooth skin surface
- Soothes and cools the skin while promoting the natural healing process
- Conditions the skin for a smoother, softer appearance