For normal to dry skin. Provides hydration and protects from environmental damage while relieving the surface signs of aging.
We are pleased to announce that the Acai Berry Moisturizer has a new and improved formula. This revised formula is based upon consumer feedback, especially regarding the scent. It is still for normal to dry skin and has a silky feel. The new Acai Berry Moisturizer contains dimethicone to provide a long lasting silky smooth feel; glycerin which is an emollient, lubricant and humectant; Olivem® and squalane to restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
Researchers have found that, among many other medical and cosmetic benefits, acai berries contain extremely high concentrations of antioxidants which have been shown to combat the signs of premature aging.
The new Skin Script Acai Berry Moisturizer is an anti-aging, nourishing, vitamin-packed cream for all skin types.
This moisturizer provides incredible hydration leaving the skin feeling very soft.
Antioxidants protect from environmental damage while relieving the surface signs of aging.
Acai Berry Moisturizer Benefits:
- Improves skin hydration to limit visible lines
- Encourages proper moisture levels
- Normalizes water/oil balance
- Soothes and calms
- Improves skin appearance
To order, please call or visit a distributor.
Recommended for normal, combination, and sensitive skin.
Directions for use: After cleansing and toning, use morning and night on face, neck and chest.
- Dimethicone– a combination of silicone and moisturizing PCA. It provides a long lasting, silky smooth skin feel.
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate)– a combination of fatty acids that restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Squalane– a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Acai Berry– native to tropical Central and South America. Acai pulp is rich in oleic acid, palmitic acid, and linoleic acid, as well as Vitamins B, C, and E. This berry has high levels of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used topically for its astringent and antibacterial properties.
- Sphingolipids– balance surface lipids, regenerate healthy cells, and moisturize. This ingredient emulsifies and binds oil and water.
- Hyaluronic Acid– naturally occurs in the dermis of human skin and has water binding properties. It increases skin suppleness and strength, strengthens the intercellular matrix, and smoothes the skin.
- Phospholipids– assist in barrier repair, improve barrier function, and protect from outside aggressors and bacteria. They constitute membranes of living cells, and modulate their fluidity and permeability.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder– soothes and calms redness and inflammation, and it provides gentle hydration while protecting the skin from external aggression.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha)– acts as an anti-inflammatory and promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, and alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.