302 Lightening Drops Rx is an all-natural, clear formula that uses stable vitamin C to brighten and protect the skin. This powerful facial treatment works on three levels to improve your complexion. First, it lifts away pigmentation issues and dark spots while brightening the skin for a uniform, brilliant complexion. Second, it protects the skin from free radical and environmental age-factors that lead to pigmentation issues. Third, 302 Lightening Drops Rx boosts the skin’s natural defenses, increasing its resilience to sun-damage and other causes of aging.
Get bright, even skin that lasts with 302 Lightening Drops Rx!
Recommended Skin Types
302 Lightening Drops Rx is recommended for those who have pigmentation issues and uneven skin tones.
- Age spots
- Liver spots
- Blotchy/patchy skin
- Evens out the skin tone for a more uniform complexion
- Lifts away discoloration and dark areas so the skin looks even
- Strengthen’s the skin for enhanced resilience and better defense against extrinsic age factors
- Improves the skin’s natural barriers to keep moisture and nutrients in
- Conditions the skin for a smoother, softer texture
- Natural formula repairs the skin’s functions and reduces the skin’s sensitivity to UV rays
- Rx version is a more intense brightening regime
- Antioxidant vitamin C protects the skin from free radical damage while having a brightening effect
How to Apply
After cleansing, wet the face with 302 Calming Mist, Calming Mist Rx, or water. While the skin is still wet, use a small amount of 302 Lightening Drops Rx, spreading it across the face and neck with your fingertips in an upward, sweeping motion. Massage gently but thoroughly until fully absorbed. Add more water or Calming Mist as need to ensure it fully absorbs. Use 1-3 times per week in the mornings or evenings. Do not use more frequently as it may reduce benefits.
- Approved for topical use only. Do not use on open, abraded skin.
- If 302 Lightening Drops cause irritation to your skin, discontinue use immediately.
- Test on a small area, and observe for 24 hours prior to full use.